ARPM Move-In Details
Jump to a Specific Topic
Follow ARPM on Social Media!
ARPM posts important information and news about events on our Facebook and Instagram pages. Be sure to follow @arpmrents to be in the know about all things ARPM!
Payment Details and Policies
ClickPay is our online payment portal. Further information, including login set up information, will be sent in an email sometime in July after we close out prior accounts.
A check can be dropped off in person or mailed to:
456 E Beaver Ave #102A, State College, PA 16801
- Our Accounting office is the first door on your right when you enter the lobby through the main doors. If you passed the elevators toward the hallway, you have gone too far!
- Checks should be made payable to “Associated Realty Property Management”
- Please include the Property Code, Unit Code, and Lease Term on the memo line. This information can be found in your move-in email.
- If you are unable to make it to the office during normal business hours, there is a mail slot on the door of the office through which you can put the check.
- If you would like to mail a check, please give yourself plenty of lead time to account for any delays in delivery. We consider the date of payment to be the date on which the payment is received – NOT the postmark date!
If you choose to pay in cash, it must be paid in the exact amount – we are unable to make change! All cash payments must be hand-delivered during normal business hours. PLEASE DO NOT PUT CASH THROUGH THE MAIL SLOT!
- Please remember that you are on a joint lease. This means the total first month of rent must be paid in full before anyone can move in.
- Rent is due the 1st day of every month.
- Rent is considered “late” if the total apartment rent is not paid in full by the 1st of the month. A $5/day late fee will be assessed on all rent accounts not paid in full by the 1st of the month.
- Please take advantage of the mail slot on the door to the Accounting office if you need to make a payment after hours on the 1st of the month. Please do not put cash through the mail slot.
- Any charges relating to insufficient funds will be the responsibility of the tenant, for any reason. This includes, but is not limited to, credit/debit card chargeback fees, processing fees, and/or bank fees. A $50.00 fee (and late fees if applicable) will be levied to the account.
Key Pickup Details
Specific details regarding where and when to pick up your keys will be sent in a separate email toward the end of July. Please note that NO keys will be issued if any utilities have not been set up, if information is missing from your lease, or if rent has not been paid in full. If you are joining a partially-renewing lease, it is the responsibility of the outgoing and incoming tenants to transfer keys and utility responsibilities.
To reduce lines and wait times at key pickup, please designate one roommate to pick up all keys.
For residents of buildings with mobile phone keys, your key will be sent to your phone shortly before your lease is set to begin. Please follow all emailed and texted instructions as quickly as possible. Links for the keys expire shortly after they’re sent and IT staff may not be readily available during move-in. Your role in the set up process must be completed before the key is activated and ready to use!
Regarding Furniture in Furnished Residences
ARPM is unable to switch or store any of the furniture provided with your residence, as we do not own any of the properties that we manage. If something is damaged or in need of replacement, please contact the Maintenance office. Contact details can be found at the bottom of the page.
ARPM does not have dimensions for all of the properties we manage. If this information is available to us, it can be found in the floor plans on our website. Please visit arpm.com and enter your residence in the search bar. If no floor plan is on the page for the property, we do not have the dimensions.
All trash or debris from your move-in must be taken to the proper trash receptacles and/or recycling bins. Trash must never be placed in the hallways or on balconies/patios. Fees may be levied if our Maintenance personnel must move your trash.
If you rented a parking space from us, you will receive an email with parking information. If you do not receive this email by August 1st, please contact the Rental Office. Contact details can be found at the bottom of the page.
If you have not yet leased a space, and are interested in doing so, please view our available spaces and, if interested, apply online. Then mail your check to 456 E Beaver Ave #102A, State College, PA 16801.
Reporting Maintenance upon Move-In
Shortly after moving in to your residence, you will receive a Move-In Inspection Form where you can alert ARPM to any needed maintenance for the residence. If there is an emergency that requires attention before you receive the Inspection Form, please contact the Maintenance office (details at the end of this page) and a technician will be dispatched to your residence as soon as possible. Please note wait times may be longer than usual depending on the severity of the situation and the number of other maintenance requests received ahead of yours.
P: (814) 231-3333 (option 3)
P: (814) 237-5811
P: (814) 231-3333 (option 1)
Associated Realty Property Management
456 E Beaver Ave
State College, PA 16801
- Business Hours:
Mon – Fri 8:30am – 5:00pm
Saturday hours by appointment
- Rentals Office Phone Hours:
Mon – Fri 9:00am – 4:30pm