Locally Owned and Operated since 1978!
Being fully local with our office in Downtown State College, we specialize in the State College area market – something many of our competitors can’t say!
Minimize Headaches – Maximize Earnings!
No matter the property, ARPM is ready to provide exceptional services you can trust! No more worries about 2 AM phone calls, collecting rent payments, or rushing to prepare your residence between tenants. ARPM combines decades of experience, knowledge, and innovation to maximize your investment potential in a rapidly changing housing environment!
The Benefits of ARPM
- Select and screen tenants to keep your property at highest occupancy level and the lowest delinquency rate possible.
- Accept and answer all calls and complaints with experience and tact.
- Design and create all needed advertisements and marketing materials.
- Negotiate all leases and maintain a realistic, profitable rent schedule based on our knowledge of the current market trends.
- Advise you of current market conditions and any improvements needed which will insure a maximum return while maintaining and increasing the value of your investment.
- Benefit from a 24-hour on-call maintenance staff for emergency maintenance, preventing major problems and expenses.
- Make regular inspections and insure efficient, economical maintenance to protect property’s value.
- Give you the advantage of our quantity prices and discounts in purchasing all supplies, materials and labor.
- Give you at all times the benefit of our staff of experts, trained in all phases of maintenance: plumbing, electrical, refrigeration, HVAC, and carpentry.
- Expertly and affordably renovate and revitalize your investment property
- Collect rents and maintain complete financial records. We relieve you of the burden of collecting bad debts, and represent you in court if necessary.
- Keep all of your funds in a separate bank account and bond all responsible employees while paying your taxes, mortgage, insurance premiums and other operating costs.
- Relieve you of responsibility in handling payrolls, social security, and withholding taxes.
Technology and Innovation Benefits
- In-house and highly-trained technology team dedicated to smoothly incorporating and maintaining the latest in electronic solutions for managing your investment property
- Research and incorporate latest trends in hardware and software to maximize efficiency
- Code and iterate in-house software to ensure we can flexibly serve you without constraints of third-party software
456 E Beaver Ave
State College, PA 16801
- Location: 456 East Beaver Avenue
State College, PA 16801
- Phone: 814.231.3333
- Fax: 814.234.6697
- Email: [email protected]