To view or subscribe to our owner newsletter, please click here.
Whether you own single-family homes, condominiums, townhouses or apartments, turn to ARPM for exceptional management services you can trust.
- Avoid 2 a.m.calls about plumbing disasters
- Don’t worry about collecting your tenant’s late rent payments
- Switch smoothly from one tenant to the next with as little down time as possible
ARPM takes care of all the day-to-day headaches associated with your rental properties.
MAXIMIZE YOUR INVESTMENT
We manage your property in more ways than you can imagine, and provide these 12 benefits:
- Select and screen tenants to keep your property at highest occupancy level and the lowest delinquency rate possible.
- Accept and answer all maintenance calls and complaints with experience and tact.
- Supervise, prepare and insert all needed advertisements.
- Negotiate all leases and maintain a realistic, profitable rent schedule based on our knowledge of the current market trends.
- Advise you of current market conditions and any improvements needed which will insure a maximum return while maintaining and increasing the value of your investment.
- Benefit from a 24-hour on-call maintenance staff for emergency maintenance, preventing major problems and expenses.
- Make regular inspections and insure efficient, economical maintenance to protect property’s value.
- Give you the advantage of our quantity prices and discounts in purchasing all supplies, materials and labor.
- Give you at all times the benefit of our staff of experts, trained in all phases of maintenance: plumbing, electrical, refrigeration, and air conditioning.
10. Collect rents and maintain complete financial records. We relieve you of the burden of collecting bad debts, and represent you in court if necessary.
11. Keep all of your funds in a separate bank account and bond all responsible employees while paying your taxes, mortgage, insurance premiums and other operating costs.
12. Relieve you of responsibility in handling payrolls, social security, and withholding taxes.
Associated Realty Property Management’s proven system for high rental occupancy, reduced vacancies, and increased cash flow is our business.
- Maintain your property at a high level
- Increase the value of your property
- Devote attention to all codes, property-rental laws and practices
- Take care of the details so you don’t have to!
ARPM has developed this service to make it simple to keep your property rented.
Contact Us Today! or Call 814.231.3333
- Location: 456 East Beaver Avenue
State College, PA 16801
- Phone: 814.231.3333
- Fax: 814.234.6697
- Email: [email protected]