Important Information for Renewing Residents
BEFORE YOU LEAVE FOR SUMMER, MAKE SURE THAT YOU MAKE ARRANGEMENTS TO HAVE YOUR CARPET PROFESSIONALLY STEAM CLEANED.
As stated on your renewal notice, you must have your carpets professionally steam cleaned between no later than July 16, 2020 and the receipt for the cleaning must be turned in to our office no later than July 17, 2020. A list of recommended cleaning companies can be found at the bottom of this page.
It is your responsibility to make sure that we receive the receipt showing that the carpets were cleaned between the above dates. If we do not have a receipt by July 17, 2020 we will have the carpet cleaned and charge your account.
IF SOMEONE IN YOUR GROUP IS MOVING OUT AND A NEW TENANT IS MOVING IN:
You have signed a Security Deposit Transfer Agreement; therefore you will not be receiving your deposit refund from ARPM. It is your responsibility to collect your deposit from the new tenant(s) who are replacing you on the lease. You are to receive the refund within 30 days of your lease end date.
- Leave a forwarding address and mobile phone number in writing to the tenant(s) replacing you or with one of your current roommates who are staying.
- The new tenant(s) can make deductions from your deposit for cleaning and maintenance so please make sure to clean and report any maintenance issues before you leave for the summer.
- Contact the accounting department to make sure your account is paid up-to-date.
- Pass your keys directly to the new tenant(s) or leave them with one of your current roommates to pass along.
RECOMMENDED CARPET CLEANING COMPANIES:
Associated Realty Property Management
456 E Beaver Ave
State College, PA 16801
- Business Hours:
Mon – Fri 8:30am – 5:00pm
Saturday hours by appointment
- Rentals Office Phone Hours:
Mon – Fri 9:00am – 4:30pm